Thursday, March 22, 2018

Picture of the Week - 3/22/2018

Hi all!

Greetings from Glasgow Scotland on day 2 of my MBA journey.  So far so good - although I have had WAY less time this week to try to keep up with emails and "normal" work than I expected/hoped for...  so tonight you get this picture of pre-dinner drinks with some members of the course.  This has been a relatively easy module...  mostly a way for us to gear up for the coming courses and get to know the rest of our cohort.  It's been a wild week...

Tonight all my boys are participating (along with their dad!) in youth lacrosse night.  This is, sadly, the second year in a row I've missed the event.  It's a fun night...  and I really wish I could be there.  Alas...

Tomorrow is our last day of this first module - and then I'm headed home for a *whole* week before heading back to the UK for spring break.  LOL  More on that next week!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment