Thursday, March 15, 2018

Picture of the Week - 3/15/2018

Man - the days and weeks are FLYING by!  I sure wish Mother Nature would take the hint and decide it's time for spring.  I'm tired of being cold!

This week has been a "normal" week - which really just means that I've been home to help with taxi duty.  LOL Bob (legit) puts 100 miles on our car every Monday because of the back-and-forth we have with all 4 boys every Monday.  Crazy!

Today I worked from home, squeezed in a hair cut, and then got to watch Spencer play (and win) lacrosse with Beck and my mom.  It was a good day!  Then I came up here to send out this email and got totally distracted by the NCAA wrestling tournament.  If you had told me 6 months ago that I'd be willingly watching wrestling on TV (by myself), I would have told you that you were crazy.  Alas...  I may have fallen for the sport almost as much as Spencer has.  

This weekend will be a fun one - if the rain holds off.  We have a lacrosse clinic taught by Swarm professional lacrosse players for the little boys.  Then Quinn has a game, Spencer has a game, and finally Zane has a game.  Good stuff - and that's just Saturday.  Sunday we have another game for Zane and Bob's U9 dynasty team.  LOL

Monday I'm off to Scotland to start my MBA experience.  Stay tuned for more info!  I'm actually really anxious about the whole thing, but I'm sure once I get the first class under my belt, I'll settle down.  

Here's a goofy little picture of my little dudes from tonight.  Goodness they are fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment