Thursday, March 1, 2018

Picture of the Week - 3/1/2018

Did you miss me last week?

So I had TOTALLY planned to send an email out last Thursday from our cruise.  I even had the draft all set up so all I had to do was attach a picture and hit send.  I didn't even THINK about it until Friday night.  LOL  THAT'S how relaxed and disconnected we were last week.  And it was awesome!

A big thank you to my parents for watching the boys for us every year so we can go on the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer.  This was our 6th one (crazy to think Beck was 4 months old the first time we went!) and they are more fun every year.  This year's cruise raised 3 million dollars for cancer research.  It's a GREAT cause and a GREAT vacation!  And we may already be looking forward to February 23rd, 2019...

Here is a fun picture from our trip.  We had a lot of laugh with Greg and Chrissy and it's so fun to catch up with them every year!

We did miss a ton of stuff - including more HS lacrosse games for Spencer - one Freshman and one JV - both wins.  We also missed his participation at the Georgia Freshman State wrestling tournament, where he came in 3rd.  I think Spencer has played in 5 high school games and tonight is the first one I get to see - if it doesn't get rained out.  

This weekend kicks off games for Zane and Quinn too - and it's thankfully going to be a nice, sunny weekend!  Spencer has a game on Saturday too!  Then I'm off to a week of customer visits starting with travel on Sunday evening and wrapping up on Thursday.  I sure hope it's warmer in St. Louis and Boston than I think it's going to be...

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment