Thursday, March 2, 2017

Picture of the Week - 3/2/2017

Bob and I have returned from our week at sea on the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer.  

We. Had. A. Blast!

Seriously - such a fun vacation.  As much as I love my crazy, chaotic life and my loud, lovey boys, it's really good to be a carefree grown-up every now and then.  :)  BIG thanks to my parents for taking care of the boys while we were gone.  BIG BIG thanks!  

We are tired and need a weekend to detox and re-enter real life.  I've brought home a nasty head/chest cold, which the airplane ride home did not help, so I may start my reintroduction to reality with a visit to my doctor tomorrow morning.  Boo!



This year the cruise raised 2.5 MILLION dollars for cancer research.  Trust me when I say that we are a teeny, tiny part of that, but it's SUCH a good cause.  When the leaders of the James Cancer Research center talk about all the things they have been able to do with the support from the BC4C, it's astonishingly awesome.  I'm proud to be a small part of something doing so much good for so many people.  

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment