Thursday, July 23, 2015

Picture of the Week - 7/23/2015

Super short email today.  I'm still away from home at an all week meeting and have had almost NO downtime this week.  It's been a long, exhausting week.  BUT it's been awesome - no seriously - as tired as I am, I am so thankful to have been able to go through this meeting with all of these people.  The timing has been great because I've gotten to meet a ton of people!  All good stuff.  But I am really missing my boys!!!

Speaking of boys, here are a couple of cute pictures of Zane.  He had his football physical (doesn't he look tall???) and evaluations this week.  We should find out who his coach will be this weekend - not that it really matters.  We don't know the K/1 coaches yet - so we're just looking forward to getting started.  And he is so excited!  Yay!!




Have a great week everyone - stay cool!  We will be looking forward to a more normal week next week.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment