Thursday, April 24, 2014

Picture of the Week - 4/24/2014

So there's only a month left of school this year.  WHAT???  How did that happen?  Crazy how fast this year has gone.
 
Last weekend was Easter and we had a great day!  My parents got tickets for the whole family to see the Lion King as part of our Christmas gifts.  The show was an Easter Sunday matinee.  It was really really cool!  I know Lion King has been a stage show for like, forever, but this was our first time to see it.  (Remember that we get to approximately 2.3 MOVIES a year...  a stage show is a big deal!)  The boys did really well.  I think it helped a ton that they were familiar with the story line and mesmerized by the costumes.  The candy Berber had stashed in her purse didn't hurt either!
 
After the show we went back to my sister's for our egg hunt and dinner outside.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  It was just a really lovely day!  I hope you all had a great Easter weekend too! 
 
Have a great week everyone!  Enjoy the beautiful spring weather!  (And an updated picture of my BOYS!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment