Thursday, May 1, 2014

Picture of the Week - 5/1/2014

Advance apology that this is going to be a really short note.  I'm pretty buried in work stuff this week and have very little computer time.  AND I haven't take a single "real" picture in the last week.  (Thank goodness for smart phone cameras!)
 
I'm sharing a couple of lacrosse related pictures.  The one of the big boys was from game earlier this spring.  I posted it on Facebook, so many of you may have already seen it, but it's a good repeat! 
 
The picture of the little boys is from youth night at a varsity lacrosse game last week.  Free face painting...  always a winner!
 
We have 2 more regular season games this weekend and then a tournament next weekend.  Hard to believe the season has gone so quickly!!!  I have really really loved having both boys on the same team.  It makes the practices and games twice as interesting.  I will definitely miss that next year!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment