Thursday, September 1, 2022

Picture of the Week - 9/1/2022

 September already.  I continue to feel like this year is moving ever and ever faster.  It's crazy that we are already into September and right around the corner from my favorite month of the year.  The last few weeks here have been so hot and humid that I can't wait for some crisp air.  (And this from someone who is, literally, always cold!)


All is well with everyone.  No news...  is good news.

It's been a typically busy week with all our "stuff" in addition to some extra work to pull together a gigantic uniform order for the upcoming wrestling season.  We are looking like we are going to end up with around 90 kids this year.  It's been SO fun to help this program grow!  (Remind me I said that when all these boxes show up in my dining room for sorting and distribution!)

I think the promise of a 3-day weekend at the end of this week has helped make everyone's mood a bit better!  I know it's helped me!  We debated a number of things for this weekend - we have a couple of kiddos we could go visit or we could head to the N Ga Mountains for a bit of a break or we could have done a million things.  In the end, we decided a mini staycation with a focus on chilling out a bit was best for everyone.  We will be doing some household chores, some shopping, and a good bit of football watching.  Yay!

Here's our annual O H I O picture.  I had to get a bit creative with it this year because it never crossed my mind to grab a picture before Quinn left for school.  I truly love my boys for agreeing to get these college campus versions of the O and H this year.  I think it makes for a fun picture - and will be a good memory of what we were all up to in September 2022.

Go Bucks!



No comments:

Post a Comment