Thursday, April 1, 2021

Picture of the Week - 4/1/2021

 Happy April!


I think as soon as we get past this short cold snap down here, it's full on time for spring!!

We head into spring break next week - and have kids spread all over the place.  

Spencer is doing a senior trip with a group of his friends.  It's scary for a control freak (me) to let them go do this thing...  and yet, it's a right of passage and I know it's time.  They rented a cabin in a pretty remote area, so we are sending lots of food and firewood and praying that there's enough wifi for regular check-ins.

Quinn is going with a friend of his to Orlando.  They had planned on doing Universal, but tickets are pretty scarce, so I think they are going to Epcot.  The plans are more squishy than I prefer, but I'm sure they will have a blast.

Bob and I are taking Zane and Beck, along with my parents, to a long weekend in Pigeon Forge.  The weather looks like it's going to be amazing.  We have plans to go to Dollywood and some other fun stuff.  It's pretty exciting to get to be planning STUFF!

For future reference - Georgia is lifting the remaining Covid-restrictions as of April 8.  No more limited-capacity and 6' social distance requirements.  It's back to, be smart, do what you think is best, and go live your life.  I'm pretty happy about it!

Today is Ozzie's birthday.  No good pictures of any of the boys this week, so here's a Smiley Ozzie picture for you!

Have a great first week of April - and here's to a beautiful, fun spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment