Friday, March 26, 2021

Picture of the Week - 3/26/2021

 Last night we held a celebration recognizing the 2020-21 West Wrestling team.  It was so good to get to applaud the success this team had this season.  I am so so so grateful that we were able to wrestle this year.  And I couldn't be more proud of the role my boys have had on the team.


Spencer earned his 4th letter as a starter on the varsity team.  You all know his season didn't end the way we wanted it to, but he's got his head high and his goals even higher.  He's not done yet...

Quinn earned his 3rd varsity letter and is determined to regain a starter role again for his senior season.  He's putting in the work and is motivated.  

Wrestling has given our family more than I could have imagined or dreamed.  

Bonus picture of Zane and Beckett wearing their new Citadel t-shirts.  I bought a bunch of Citadel gear this week so we can support Spencer's new school and the boys were more tickled than I expected they would be.  The spirit wear arrived yesterday and today 3 of 4 Bovy boys are wearing Citadel shirts.  I love that they support each other and they are excited for their big brother.  

My heart is full today.




No comments:

Post a Comment