Thursday, March 11, 2021

Picture of the Week - 3/11/2021

 Slowing down doesn't mean we aren't still fulfilled

Mundane isn't boring
Routines without stress are a blessing

We are settled into a nice spring routine with work and school, wrestling practices without competition, activities we want to do instead of things we have to do, and a calendar with more white space than we are used to seeing.

And it's good!  I love the time to plan new projects and research future trips.  I love having the boys around my table for dinner (most of them, most nights).  I am cherishing this "last spring" before our little family looks different in the house.  It's good!

But it's kind of boring to write about.  There's not really anything earth-shattering going on.  It leaves me a little stressed about finding some topic to share in the weekly POTW so I don't let you all down!  

This week we have a dog with an eye infection, a kid about to (fingers crossed) land his first job tomorrow, a couple of boys learning how to do Greco wrestling throws, and a Saturday full of yard work planned.  It's in the mid 70s this week (won't last, but is a very welcome teaser!) and I've worked every day this week with the windows open listening to the birds.

Life is good.  
I hope you are enjoying life where you are too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment