Thursday, November 5, 2020

Picture of the Week - 11/5/2020

 Well this has been a super weird week - and full of nervous energy all around - due to the election and ongoing post-election drama.


I won't say anything more about that.  It's in line with the rest of this strange, strange year.

I thought about sharing pictures from Halloween, but I didn't get one of Quinn, so it felt weird.  Spencer dressed up as Marge Simpson - in a blue wig, yellow dress and yellow tights.  Complete with the big red necklace.  It was every bit as funny as the picture in your mind.  Beckett was an inflatable unicorn which was AWESOME.  He refused to take it off nearly all day Sunday.  Zane was an inflatable guy strapped to a rocket.  The best part of his costume was that his legs were the rocket flames so when he walked the flames swished back and forth.  I loved their costumes - and the fact that we got to go Trick-or-Treating and had a nice neighborhood get together in the street.  It was a fun day.  

This weekend Bob and Beck have another football playoff game.  Zane's team lost last weekend, so he's moved onto wrestling season.  He's also starting personal training tonight.  

Other than that...  we are just taking things one day at a time.

Here's a picture of some pretty flowers that Bob got me for my birthday.  They are so bright and pretty and have brought me many smiles this week.  I hope they bring you a little joy as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment