Thursday, November 19, 2020

Picture of the Week - 11/19/2020

 Please, oh please, let there be a season!


I didn't think I would care as much as I do, but I think since Spencer didn't play football this year, I've got some pent up "senior mom" needs...  and I REALLY want there to be a wrestling season!

We have our first duals next week.  They are kind of the equivalent of pre-season because the whole team isn't there yet (some still playing football) and it's the first tournament with this team, so guys are still shuffling weights and such.  It will take a couple of weeks before everything falls into place - and even then, given this crazy year and quarantines and illness - who really knows how much wrestling we will get to do.

But at least we have next week...  and I'm going to enjoy every match we can get!

Here are some pictures of Spencer - the individual is from a photo shoot for their senior banners.  I don't know if this is the picture they picked or not, but it's the one I liked best.  And the one with the other guys in it is the team banner for the year.  Those 8 guys are the state qualifiers from last year.  The team is stacked...  and if there's actually a full season, it's going to be a blast.






No comments:

Post a Comment