Thursday, November 1, 2018

Picture of the Week - 11/1/2018

So here's a "truth bomb" I saw on a GIGANTIC sign on the Royal Conservatory of Scotland on my walk from the hotel to class this morning.  

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Such a good reminder.  Such an important fact.  

Go live...  to the fullest.  For me, that means making the most of the time I have here working on this MBA with these fabulous fellow students and then eagerly awaiting my return home to "my people".  I may be off doing great and wonderful things (far too often), but my heart is where my boys are - and I miss them terribly when I'm away.  While it's often hard, it's part of my story - and I'm going to make the best of it.  After all, this isn't a dress rehearsal and I don't get a do-over!

Have a great week everyone!  I'm back home on Sunday after filling my brain with information about Entrepreneurial Management and Leadership!  Can't wait to see those smiling faces waiting for me at home!!



No comments:

Post a Comment