Thursday, November 15, 2018

Picture of the Week - 11/15/2018

Quickie update this week because I just got home from a work-trip to Nashville that was pretty much the opposite of "fun" in just about any way I care to measure it.  

Putting that behind me and gearing up for a fun weekend!

Spencer's football team is still in the playoffs and will be traveling to play on Friday night.  

Saturday Quinn (and Spencer IF they lose on Friday, but if they win on Friday, he's still out for wrestling for another week) will get to participate in the first varsity dual of the year.  I much prefer Duals to individual tournaments.  And if you had told me 2 years ago that I would even HAVE a preference, I'd tell you that you were a little crazy.  

I'm ridiculously excited for the holiday week next week!  I'm going to enjoy the heck out of a one-day work week!  And we are hosting a wrestling tournament on Tuesday which should be a fun time!  Then it's holiday season!!!  Woot!!!

Here's a fun picture of Zane & Beck that I'm sure all our Buckeye fans will love.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment