Thursday, May 11, 2017

Picture of the Week - 5/11/2017

Greetings from New York City!

I think it's probably been somewhere around 25 years since I've been in NYC.  Maybe more like 27...  I think the last time I was here I was in high school.  Goodness...  time flies!

I don't remember NYC being so crowded.  I actually don't remember it being so big either.  And, now given the gift of perspective, I can say that it's a really cool city.  The limited amount of time I've spent here between yesterday afternoon and this evening has confirmed for me that 1) I could never live here and 2) that's a cool place to visit.

This Sunday is Mother's Day.  I think it's also the first "free" day we've had in weeks.  I'm SO looking forward to hanging out with my boys and just enjoying a day together.  I asked them on Tuesday to take a picture with me as my gift for Mother's Day.  They all happily agreed and we marched outside between everyone getting home from school and heading back out for evening activities.  Here's my "gift" of my Gifts.  Love.  My Heart is FULL!



Have a great week everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment