Friday, April 14, 2017

Picture of the Week - 4/14/2017

Running a bit late this week.  Sometimes the days just FLY by!

Yesterday I was in Norfolk, Va and got home last night.  It was one of the more enjoyable business trips I've taken.  The weather in Norfolk was gorgeous.  The client team was SUPER nice.  I got on an earlier flight home and every single Delta employee I ran into smiled and chatted.  Then, I got to my car to start home, sure I'd be stuck in traffic forever since Atlanta is essentially broken due to the bridge collapse.  I DID have to take the long way home, but I ran into almost zero traffic.  It was A-MA-ZING!  So yeah - all business trips are not created equally!

Last weekend we took the boys up to the North Georgia Mountain Zoo.  I'd seen flyers about this place for years, but we've never been there.  And we really didn't know what to expect.  North Georgia Mountain Zoo started out as one of those "rent a zoo animal" places that served parties and events.  It's been a "real" zoo since 2010.  I was so impressed with the place!  It's SUPER hands on.  We enjoyed the reptile house and the various tours.  Really a fun day - and the weather couldn't have been better.  Yay for family time!

Here's a picture of Spencer with a Llama.  I don't get a ton of Spencer pictures.  He's usually too cool to be bothered with my photo pleadings.  He really liked the Llamas.  LOL

Tonight Bob and I are stealing a "date night" which will include a trip to Target to buy Easter Basket stuff.  Nothing like last minute...  Tomorrow we've got lacrosse games and then Easter fun with my family on Sunday.  Yay for family time!

Have a very Blessed Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment