Thursday, May 19, 2016

Picture of the Week - 5/19/2016

Goodness!  What a crazy week!

We just got home from Spencer's spring football game.  Well, I suppose it would be more accurate to say that we just got home from dinner after Spencer's spring football game. 

The game was supposed to be tomorrow, but Mother Nature decided to see how flexible we all are and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  The coach made a decision a few days ago to reschedule for today.  I think it was the right call, but caused a fair amount of coordination and communication and juggling of plans for the booster club.  This meant that most of the day Wednesday I spent on email working through various random things that needed to get done.  We have a great booster club and I'm very blessed to be working with a number of people who are super helpful!  But still...  as the president, I had a fair number of balls in the air that needed to be handled. 

The game was a success.  The weather was awesome.  The team looks good.  It was a super fun night! 

Spencer is going to have a great year this year.  I'm so excited for football season!

This weekend we have a lacrosse tournament.  3 games on Saturday.  At least 2 on Sunday.  Thankfully the park holding the tournament is pretty close to our house.  That will make it nice to trade on and off or let the little guys have a break.  I may need a break too as I'm fighting off a sinus infection now.  I guess I had myself pretty run down and feel like I've spent the entire month of May trying to get over some kind of ailment.  Blah!

Here's a picture of a few of the football boys after dinner tonight.  Good times...  Go Vipers!


No comments:

Post a Comment