Friday, December 26, 2014

Picture of the Week - 12/26/2014

Oops!  I totally forgot about the POTW yesterday.  Totally!  And that NEVER happens.  Oops!!

I suppose it's a good sign that I forgot.  I had so much fun yesterday with my family I didn't even think about writing an update email.  Forgive me???

We had a blast.  Seriously!  An awesome time from pre-dawn to post-dark.  What a great day!  I hope you all had a blast too!

I'll share a couple of my favorite pictures just in case you aren't on Facebook.  If you are, sorry again - these are all repeats.  Also, in case you missed it, I wrote an extra post about our trip on the Polar Express this week too.  It's up on the blog if you want to check it out.  There are some GREAT selfies of Berber with the boys up there!

I hope you all had a fantastically, magical Christmas.  And have a safe and happy New Year's Eve - I'll catch ya in 2015!!

If you need us the rest of this week, we will be busy digging out of mounds of new toys and clothes and boxes.  Seriously, mounds...  it's like our family is loved or something.  :)

The view from my chair is pretty awesome!

Matching Christmas Jammies Family Selfie on Christmas Eve - LOVE 

Our traditional Santa Hat picture of the boys.  I love these guys SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment