Thursday, December 18, 2014

Picture of the Week - 12/18/2014

One week until Christmas!!! 

We have hit our holiday stride in the Bovenizer house!  And it's awesome!!

We are quickly nearing the end of school for the year and work for a while.  We have all presents wrapped up and ready to go.  And I'm kind of giddy with excitement about getting to watch everyone open up their goodies.  There are some I'm looking forward to more than others.  And I know just what shape they are and what wrapping paper I used so I can focus attention at the right time.  I can't wait!!

Here's another thing I'm DYING for...  matching Christmas Eve jammies.  I'm sending up a silent plea that I can get a second of cooperation from the boys to grab a picture in their matching PJs.  Because - cuteness overload!!!  (Also, PLEASE let Spencer's top be big enough... cause it looks iffy...)


Speaking of matching...  check out this picture of the little boys.  It makes me smile a bunch and cry a little.  Bob picked out these sweaters for them to wear to their Holiday celebrations at Goddard on Tuesday.  They were SO cute.  It's pretty darn adorable to watch a bunch of little kids sing carols while wearing reindeer antlers.  These happen to be sweaters that my big boys wore when they were little - which is both heartwarming and heart wrenching! 


 

In fact, Spencer and Quinn wore these sweaters when we went on the Polar Express many years ago.  Check them out!


We are getting ready for another Polar Express trip this Saturday.  The boys are SO excited - especially Zane.  He has big plans for his trip to the North Pole!  I can't wait to watch that excited little jump/dance thing he does when he's super duper happy.  It should be an awesome day!

I will end with a picture of our little reindeer family.  I don't know if I've ever shared a picture of our happy little Christmas lawn family.  :)  And they are some of my favorite things!  (PS - notice the new OSU gnome in the corner???  How cute is that!?!?!  Thanks Grandpa Bob)


Have a great week everyone.  This time next week I fully expect to be filled to the brim with Holiday cheer and Monkey Balls while wading through a sea of used wrapping paper and listening to the Pentatonix Christmas album.  Cheers!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment