Thursday, June 26, 2014

Picture of the Week - 6/26/2014

Summer is awesome!  I am loving it!  And I'm kind of sad that it's already half over.  (I shall not dwell on that...)
 
The boys have been having a blast doing little things around the house.  They play in the sprinkler.  They throw footballs around the backyard.  They water flowers out front.  They ride bikes in the creek.  I let them get messy.  I make them go outside.  And I scoop out the ice cream.  (And also open the beers and drink the wine from tervis tumblers.)
 
Summer life is pretty cool!
 
Here is a fun little picture of Beck playing in the backyard last weekend.  He is not a toddler anymore.  He's a little boy.  And he is going to be (if I had to guess) the busiest and the rough and tumblest and the dirtiest and the orneriest and the funniest of all the brothers.  That child is awesome.  In every single way!  He makes funny faces and says hilariously appropriate things.  He never stops moving, unless it's to give one of his arms around the neck, legs around the chest hugs.  He calls us dada and mama and if he continues to do that, he will forever get just about anything he wants.   
 
Here's hoping that you are all enjoying summer as much as we are!  If you are on Facebook, check out the Throwback Thursday I am about to post.  Made me smile!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment