Thursday, May 23, 2013

Picture of the Week - 5/23/2013

Very short email today.  I may have to send an extra email this week...  tomorrow is puppy pick up day!! 
 
We are currently in discussion about names...  HARD!!!  I think we are down to 2 choices.  Of course we're split just about down the middle.  Might have to give Beck the last word!  The breeder calls him Ozzie.  We're town between Woody and Eddie.  (Yes, the Ohio State influence is still strong despite our adoption of country music, BBQ, and NASCAR.)  Feel free to throw in your opinion!  Here're some pictures of our newest baby.  He's smack in the middle of the group picture. 
 
I also want to take a second to wish a Happy Anniversary to Bob.  (16 years tomorrow!)  I wouldn't want to take this crazy ride with ANYONE else! 
 
Be on the lookout for more pictures...  I might not be able to wait until next Thursday to share the cuteness! 
 
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment