Friday, October 25, 2019

Picture of the Week - 10/25/2019

Last Sunday we made our annual trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm.  We've been going up there for 15 years and it's one of my favorite traditions.  

If you are linked to me on Facebook, you have already seen some of the pictures we took.  I thought I'd share the headshots I took of the boys this week.  Maternal bias acknowledged, these sure are handsome boys.  I couldn't be more proud to be their mom.  It's amazingly fulfilling to watch them become good men.  

In "news" this week - wrestling season started!  Woot!  Quinn's back on the mat with his team and excited to get going.  First tournament is on Nov 9th.  Spencer has a football game tonight and both Zane and Beck are into playoff season.  Tomorrow may be their last game of the year - or they may keep on going.  Once they finish up football, they will be joining the youth team on the wrestling mats too!







No comments:

Post a Comment