Thursday, March 28, 2019

Picture of the Week - 3/28/2019

Greetings from Scotland - again.  This week I have managed a couple of days of work and meetings in Edinburgh, a tour of the Scottish Highlands, and now I'm learning all about accounting.  By all accounts it's been a very full week!

Believe it or not, this week is the first time I've ever taken a vacation day in the middle of a trip to do tourist stuff.  I've gotten to see a good bit of Edinburgh and Glasgow in the evenings and weekends before visits over here, but a mid-week day off was a huge luxury.  I'm so glad we did it!  Scotland is a really beautiful place.  

As with so many other places, pictures really just don't do the scenery justice.  It's hard to describe the landscape, but take my word for it...  it's breathtaking.  I shared a few pictures up on Facebook, so I won't repeat here, but will instead leave you with this very important message.  

I'm heading home on Sunday - after going through spring time change AGAIN over here...  I mean am I lucky or what!  Can't wait to get home to see my crew.  I'm missing them BADLY today!


No comments:

Post a Comment