Thursday, March 14, 2019

Picture of the Week - 3/14/2019

More mostly dull and boring "real life" news this week.  I promise I'm not complaining.  I like things quiet and boring!  I don't need drama!!!

We got new sod for our lawn this week.  That's such a weird grown-up thing to be excited about.  I guess excited isn't really the right word...  pleased maybe.  It looks better, that's for sure!

And Brutus now easily jumps onto any furniture he wishes and makes himself at home.  I seriously love this dog.  He's really just the coolest!  I've been working from home all week and he regularly comes up to my work area and flops his front paws into my lap/over my arm.  He just wants a good snuggle and then he disappears again.  It's seriously the best stress reducer I've ever had!  He's an awesome dog!

Tonight I'm taking Spencer to an info meeting about how to get into West Point.  We went to one a few years ago, but now that our mail has college advertisements in it nearly every day, it all seems a bit more real...

Tomorrow Spencer and Quinn have a lacrosse game and then Zane and Beck have games on Saturday and Sunday.  Pretty easy weekend all things considered - AND it's supposed to be sunny!  I think it's only the 3rd weekend we've had that won't have rain since October.  I suppose rainy season was exactly the right time to lay new sod...  so yay us!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment