Thursday, April 11, 2019

Picture of the Week - 4/11/2019

Hi everyone!  I'm BACK!  Wait - did anyone miss me?  Did anyone (other than my mom) even notice that I the POTW never made it out last week?  Anyone out there???

I had a travel day last Thursday and, if I'm being honest, forgot about the weekly email until I got home - at which point I was both exhausted and facing a lack of content.  So...  I skipped it!  I feel so liberated.  LOL

This week, you get a bunch of Brutus pictures because he's cute and I take too many picture of him and all my boys need haircuts.  

We have had an interesting week...  Bob's been out of town for a few days, which he hardly ever does (and never during the week).  I'm always reminded that I am clearly a sub-standard house-maintenance partner when he's away because there's SO MUCH to do and I hardly ever do it...  He's back tonight.  Thank goodness!  

Our logistics were complicated by 1) a puppy and 2) a series of all-day meetings at the office that I couldn't miss.  Thank goodness for grandparents who are willing to let out the dogs and grab the boys off the bus!

Last night was a particularly interesting evening as I went straight from the office to Quinn's lacrosse game (which they won) and on the way home got all the texts from Spencer (who chose to stay home) about the spider nest he exploded into my garage (think floating spiders from Charlotte's Web) and the home made flame thrower he made to take care of the situation.  Someday, after I clean up the spider carcasses, it'll make a funny story...  I suppose I'm glad he didn't burn down my house!  (He says he was safe because he chose to use carb cleaner as the flame thrower fuel - which is apparently mostly isopropyl alcohol which apparently burns cooler than wood...)

Teenage boys are simultaneously creative, self-sufficient and crazy.  

And now I'm going back to taking pictures of the dog...




No comments:

Post a Comment