Thursday, July 14, 2016

Picture of the Week - 7/14/2016

Hi all!

Quick email today while I'm on a short break. I'm in Dallas, Texas today. It's really hot. All day meeting followed by a late night flight home. Tomorrow I will need coffee!

Here's a picture of the football team from their Paintball event today. I wish I could have been there in person to see my oldest sporting his Ghillie Suit. Which then became unbearably hot (which I may have warned him about) and he spent the rest of the event with no shirt on. SMH

BTW - for those of you who supported him in the Lift-a-thon yesterday, he placed 3rd in the bench press and 2nd in the squat. 💪

Have a great week everyone!  Next week I'm off to Scotsdale for the week.  I saved up all the visits to the warm places for the dead heat of summer after spending January in Minnesota and Michigan. I feel like maybe I could have planned better...  If only I had any control over any of this...

My current situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment