Thursday, March 31, 2016

Picture of the Week - 3/31/2016

It's spring cleaning time - for the POTW recipient list.

I do this every once in a while, and it's time again.  I think many of you would be surprised to know how VERY FEW people ever respond to these weekly emails.  I hope those of you who regularly hit "reply" know how much I TRULY appreciate it!!!

This is, by no means, meant to be a guilt trip of any kind.  I know we are all busy.  I get it!  But when weeks (YEARS...) go by without hearing from the folks on this TO list, it makes me wonder if anyone is still reading and still interested.  

Now that I've got the blog up and running - and have a decent number of consistent "views" - it makes me question if this weekly email has turned into email spam.

So here's what I need you to do.  If you like these weekly ramblings, let me know.  If you want to stay on the email list, please respond.  You don't have to overshare (like I do) about what's going on in your life, but let me know that you are still out there in my cyber-circle.  I'll be trimming up the recipient list in the next few weeks.

Thanks!



News
I just got back from a quick trip to St. Paul, MN.  I was off doing product demos with one of our sales guys.  This was my first demo road trip with this company.  I was super nervous, actually!  I love public speaking and getting in front of clients, but doing something for the first time SHOULD come with a good dose of nervous energy.  It was a good trip.  I'm glad to have that first time behind me - and get to do another trip (to Pinehurst, NC) for more demos next week.  

In between business trips, we are squeezing in a spring break trip up to visit Ohio.  I sure wish I hadn't packed up 95% of Beckett's winter stuff, because the forecast is - brrrrr!  We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Have a great week - and SEND ME A RESPONSE!!!

Here are 2 fun pictures.  One is from Easter of my sweet boys and the other is a quick picture I took of the LBs (and then forgot to share) a couple of weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment