Thursday, February 18, 2016

Picture of the Week - 2/18/2016

Does anyone else get totally stressed prepping for a vacation?  I sure hope I'm not alone in this! 

I have lists and reminders everywhere.  Work and packing and sports and boys and groceries and laundry.  Oh yeah, and our house is a torn up mess and there are a variety of people needing a variety of appointments in order to get to a plan where our house eventually looks a bit less like a construction zone.  There's a lot going on, yo!

But there are still some little moments - even in the midst of utter chaos - where it's kind of awesome to be me!  A kind word from a co-worker.  Watching my oldest take one more last, lonely lap around the fields after practice just because that's how he likes to end while all the other kids are hopping into the cars and driving away.  Yep.  I'll take this crazy chaos.  I love this crazy chaos. 

Here's a picture of the Little Boys first lacrosse practice of the season.  It's Beckett's first "official" practice ever.  Last year we couldn't keep him off the field, so this year we signed him up as part of the Little Shooters team.  He's a full year younger than the next youngest kid on the team.  And he hung right in there with the rest of them.  Love that child! 



Saturday morning Bob and I are taking off before dawn to head on the annual Buckeye Cruise trip.  The boys will be with my parents (in the disaster house) for the week.  I'm not worried about any of them - other than maybe how my mom will feel sleeping with Ozzie curled up behind her legs.  LOL  There's no snow in the forecast and very little chance that our cruise will get delayed due to fog like it did last year.  It's going to be a great week - so forgive me if the POTW is late next week.  We've got some serious R & R to take care of and may not have a chance to write.

Have a great week everyone.  We'll raise a bucket of beer to you at some point over the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment