Thursday, November 5, 2015

Picture of the Week - 11/5/2015

For some reason, this has felt like the LONGEST week ever.  I blame time change.  I really hate time change.

I won't bore you with all the stuff that has landed on our "to do" list in the past 7 days.  I think it's sufficient to just say that it's too much.  I don't like to feel behind - and I do in just about every area right now.  

One day at a time.

Quinn got braces today.  He's also got a cold which I am praying isn't the flu and is on day 2 at home.  He's way more miserable than he looks in this picture that Bob took on their way home.  (Notice the rain on the window?  Yeah...  we haven't seen the sun down here in nearly a week.  It's depressing!)



This weekend we have a football tournament game, which could be Zane's last game as a kindergartner.  If they win, he will play in the championship game - The Lanier Bowl - the weekend before Thanksgiving.  If they lose, they are done.

Speaking of done, Quinn's lacrosse team lost their tournament game last night.  This game was supposed to happen last weekend, but we got somewhere around 4 inches of rain - so no lacrosse.  It was kind of a weird and anti-climatic end to the season because Quinn was home sick.  So Bob was there coaching, but the rest of us just got updates via text.  Odd...

I'm heading back to Scotland on Saturday for the week.  Preparing for that trip is a large contributing factor to the "to do" list.  Also it's supposed to be cold and rainy there too.  Blah!

Have a great week everyone!  

UPDATE - As I was writing this I got a text that Spencer has been sent home from school sick.  Uh oh...  

No comments:

Post a Comment