Thursday, November 12, 2015

Picture of the Week - 11/12/2015

Greetings from Scotland

I am ready to come home.  This has been a very busy and very productive trip.  I'm not lying when I say that we have accomplished more (probably because we are working like 12 hour days) in the last 3 days than we could have done in a month working remotely.  So it's hard to be too upset about coming over here. 

BUT

It's a hard trip.  The time change kills me.  I don't sleep.  I'm not hungry at the right times.  I don't get to talk to the boys because when they are home in the morning I am in meetings and when they get home in the afternoons/evenings I am trying to sleep.  It's hard to be away from home.  It would be harder if I were worried about Bob holding down the fort.  Between him and my parents, I wasn't worried at all.  They probably didn't even notice I was gone.

I'll be happy to head back home tomorrow morning.  There's no place like home!

Here are a couple of pictures I took while wandering around this week.  We are staying in a very different part of Edinburgh than we stayed last time.  Much more central and more interesting.  We are able to walk to the office and dinner, etc.  It's a very interesting city.  There's so much culture and history here.  It's just very different than Atlanta - than America.  

Have a great week everyone!

Clock tower at night

Same clock tower during the day

I think that's a museum in the background of that cute sign


No comments:

Post a Comment