Thursday, August 14, 2014

Picture of the Week - 8/14/2014

Happy Thursday everyone!
 
I hope you are all having a great week.  I'm traveling for work this week, so this will be short.  You are all probably tired of hearing how much Spencer has grown, but as the first of the boys to go through a major growth spurt, I am in shock and awe.  I was loading up the blog last week with some old POTW emails and pictures and came across a picture that really made me stop and stare.  Spencer and I decided to recreate the photo.  Check out the results...  and then share a little sob with me that my oldest is no longer a little boy. 
 
I ran out of room on our calendar for next week due to all the evening activities.  It's gonna be a busy one!  Football x 3, lacrosse x 2, curriculum night, band instrument meeting, dinners, work, blah blah blah.  This weekend will be for recharging the batteries - and rally cries!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment