Thursday, April 21, 2022

Picture of the Week - 4/21/2022

 More fun senior year stuff this week!  


Quinn and Jess went to Jess's prom on Friday.  They were gorgeous and had a blast.  Today happens to be their 6 month anniversary.  Feels like it's been a lot longer than that as they have crammed about 3 years worth of dates into 6 months.  LOL  Reminder to send your "blue envelope" notes to Quinn before 4/29 if you want to participate in that fun senior year tradition.

Spencer is having a pretty rough week.  Lots of finals and test and hard stuff going on in Charleston.  Say a little prayer he makes it through this week!

It's been a very busy week at work for Bob and I.  We both work from home - and have hardly seen each other these last few weeks.  I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating.  I am not...  tomorrow night we are going out with some friends to sit outside on lawn chairs drinking wine and eating cheese while enjoying a perfect spring night and listening to an Abba cover band.  I can't wait.  I need a little frivolous fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment