Thursday, April 14, 2022

Picture of the Week - 4/14/2022

 You would think I'd have all the senior year stuff all squared away after doing this just last year.  And you'd be wrong.


I feel like I want to soak in all these last moments, but they are flying by!  It's time for me to ask you to write a short note of congratulations for Quinn.  Our high school has this amazing tradition we call "Blue envelopes".  All the letters and notes received for each high schooler are put into big blue envelopes and given to them at the Senior breakfast.  It was so fun to see all the notes Spencer got last year and I'd love for Quinn to have that same experience!  

If you want to participate, send a note or letter to the following address before April 29th.
Quinn Bovenizer
c/o West Forsyth High School
4155 Drew Rd
Cumming, Ga 30040

This weekend is the first of 2 proms Quinn gets to go to this year.  He and Jess will be attending the South prom - so be prepared for an onslaught of pictures.  I've had a sneak peek at their outfits and they are gorgeous!

Have a great week!  

Thought I'd share another of the amazing senior pictures Laura took of Quinn and a picture Bob got of Zane and Beck with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Phyllis on their visit last weekend.  There's a LOT going on round here recently - and it's alllllll good stuff!  #Grateful






No comments:

Post a Comment