Thursday, March 10, 2022

Picture of the Week - 3/10/2022

 News from the Bovys...


Last weekend we had a free weekend for the first time since like August - and it's got me wanting to do ALL THE HOUSE PROJECTS now!  We did some small stuff last week and did some big planning.  Gonna tackle our kitchen remodel SOON and I want to paint like everything.  I really like painting - but I really hate cleaning up.  So Bob gets that job.  :)

I am back in class again.  This time I'm taking a course to earn a certificate in HR.  I don't want a job in HR, but the products I build serve HR professionals, so this is really good foundational knowledge for me.  It's not *hard* content, but there's SO much reading.  And it's boring reading.  So the time suck is bigger than I really expected.  Oh well - only 9 more weeks to go...  

Zane and Beck are back to wrestling too.  They took a week off and are on a reduced training plan for the spring with only 2-3 days a week.  They are having fun and that's all that really matters right now.  

Bob and I just got back from a high school wrestling board meeting.  Turns out we can't walk away from that program and will continue to work with the team next year even without a wrestler in high school.  It will be an adjustment for sure to figure out how to help without being quite as invested.  I'm looking forward to enjoying the team and the parents - without the stress of having your kid on the mats!  

Tomorrow Spencer comes home for spring break.   I'm looking forward to seeing him.  I really haven't talked to him much the last month or so.  He seems busy doing his own thing.  It will be good to catch up. 

No big plans for the weekend - which is good because the weather is awful.  I hope this is our last cold snap before spring hits for real!  I'm ready for shorts and t-shirt weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment