Thursday, February 10, 2022

Picture of the Week - 2/10/2022

 delayed POTW this week because, well...  Thursday has turned into our date night and I love it!  Who needs Valentine's Day when you can have a weekly date night while your kids are at practice!  :)


Here are a couple of fun pictures from tonight.  The youth wrestling team was at practice when the high school guys heading to state left the school, so they got to do a program "send off".  I love that!  We have been involved with this program for the last 5 years and it has given us some really wonderful moments and memories.  (While turning my boys into men...)  We have 8 more years to go...  can't wait to see what's next!

The second picture is Beckett and Matthew.  Matthew is the son of one of our good friends and happens to also be Beckett's small group leader at church.  We live in a big city, but it sometimes feels exactly like the small town I grew up in.  I love this!

This weekend is a big wrestling weekend for us.  Zane and Beckett have a tournament on Sunday and I get to go see Spencer wrestle in Newberry, SC.  I'm taking Berber with me too!  Roadtrip wrasslin' - gotta love it!

OK - off to get kids and bed and such...  happy Thursday!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment