Thursday, December 9, 2021

Picture of the Week - 12/9/2021

 TRUTH - None of what you are about to read is me complaining in any way.  FOR REAL!  I have loved every step of this project!


But

It's a LOT of work layered into a busy time of year... 

Tomorrow morning Bob and I are packing up the Bob-mobile with a bunch of food and supplies and a handful of kids to head to Gatlinburg.  We are chaperoning the wrestling team in a gigantic cabin for a weekend tournament.  We have 26 kids and 5 adults going.  I've put together the food plan, transportation arrangements, found and booked the cabin, and worked out room assignments.  I have made some food, will make a bunch more over the next 3 days, and have spent several sleepless nights worrying about what I'm forgetting.  

I'm not complaining.  I really love it all.  I'm going to miss it SOOOOOO much next year.  Thank God (for realz) that I have 2 more boys that I get to do this with in a few short years.  I'm not ready to be done.  

Is it a lot of work - Hell yes.  Is it worth it - Hell yes!

My only wish (not a complaint) was that wrestling season wasn't completely overlapped with Christmas season.  

Have a fun week - and wish us luck in our trek to TN.  (And please let 8 loaves of bread be enough...)



No comments:

Post a Comment