Thursday, September 17, 2020

Picture of the Week - 9/17/2020

 So the remnants of a hurricane came through here last night/today and it has had me reminiscing about the hurricane that came through Atlanta on September 26/27 2002.  Spencer was born in during a "hurricane remnants" storm.  I guess it's the time of year, but I think it hit me particularly hard today because I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of weeks looking at colleges and reading essays and gathering what I hope is a good and accurate snapshot of Spencer to try to get him into his dream college.  I suppose it's natural to be nostalgic.


Here's one of those things we've been putting together - Spencer's wrestling highlight video - Spencer Bovenizer West Forsyth Class of 2021  I don't know if it will mean as much to anyone else as it does to me (and Bob) but I'm really glad we put this together because it's pretty exciting and someday will be a great memory for all of us.  For now, I'm hoping it shows off his abilities and potential.



This weekend we have a couple of football games and then we are heading north for a very short visit to see Grandma Sharon and Bob's sisters.  I'm feeling very excited because Laura is going to capture some Senior pictures of Spencer for us too.  Fun stuff.  

Next week is Fall break for the boys!  We are celebrating with another round of SAT testing.  LOL

This week was also Brutus's 2nd birthday.  I forgot.  Zane reminded us.  LOL  That about sums up my mind these days!  Here's a picture of the goofiest member of our family.  

Have a great week everyone!  I'm going to try to enjoy the last full week where I can still tell Spencer he has to listen to me because he's not an adult yet.  10 more days...  wow...  



No comments:

Post a Comment