Thursday, August 6, 2020

Picture of the Week - 8/6/2020

 So I guess this is the last week of summer.  The boys go back to school next Thursday.  


I really wish things felt more settled, but I guess this is what we've got right now.  

Not really too much to update.  Spencer is away for the week doing some work in Albany, Ga.  It's not the way I'd want to spend the last week before going back to school, but he really wanted to go and after much debate - off he went.  Quinn is here and working hard at being social.  He is off for meals with friends or swimming or working out or ??? almost every day.  He's basically living his best life.  Zane and Beck are at the Dojo again this week.  This was their favorite of all the summer camps this year (except of course the sleepover camp!)  Next week they will just hang here with us for a few days and the off on the yellow bus.  

I don't know how long it will last.  Watching the news, I am not confident they will make it to October, but all I can do is hope and pray for everyone involved.  (And maybe clear off that spot on the dining room table that they will need if we go to virtual learning...)

And the dogs, well lets just say that they have gotten extremely used to us being here all the time.  Especially Ozzie.  He is asleep at my feet about 80% of the time.  If I ever have to go back to the office, I'm not sure who will be more upset - him or me?  LOL

Have a great week - enjoy whatever it is you are doing because who KNOWS what's next in 2020!

Picture of Ozzie chillin w me on the back porch.  We are both spoiled rotten...



No comments:

Post a Comment