Thursday, January 17, 2019

Picture of the Week - 1/17/2019

Ya'll - I am in a F U N K!

I don't wanna be in a funk, but I'm in one.  Bad combination of not feeling great, jet lag, work crud, and trying to keep up with wrestling schedules and puppy schedules.  I just had a bunch of time off work - I really shouldn't need a vacation, but that doesn't mean I don't want one.  

This too shall pass...

Here're a couple of fun pictures.  Beckett and Brutus in the sunshine - which has been hard to find during these dreary, rainy days.  The second picture is the moment that the wrestling team realized they were going to win the regional duals title.  West Forsyth has never won Regional Duals before.  It was a big deal.  :)  They are down in Macon wrestling today and tomorrow, possibly Saturday.  They won their first dual match and go again (against a pretty tough competitor) at 6:00.  I'm home with dogs and Zane and Beck.  It's raining again.  We'll survive and hopefully have a nice showing down in Macon to celebrate on Saturday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment