Thursday, January 17, 2019

Picture of the Week - 1/10/2019

I saw this sign on the side of a pub on the way home from class tonight.  I loved the first 2 lines.  I have no idea what the ENTIRE middle part mean.  LOL  It's Gaelic - I think...

But the first bit 
"Mey the best ye hae iver seen
Be the worst ye'll ever see"

is a pretty good thought don't you think?  Essentially I wish for you that the best is yet to come.  

And that's what I'm taking from today - that the best is yet to come and all the experiences of yesterday and today (figuratively) are preparing us all for the days ahead.  

Cheers to that!

PS - I'm back home on Sunday - wish the boys luck on Saturday as they have Regional Duals.  If they place 1st or 2nd, they get to go to state.  If you are local and want to see them wrestle, this would be a great event to attend!


No comments:

Post a Comment