Thursday, December 20, 2018

Picture of the Week - 12/20/2018

Happy Thursday before Christmas!!!

I can't believe it's already December 20th.  Where in the world did this year go???

Today we are off to Pigeon Forge for some family fun and wrestling tournament excitement.  I've really been looking forward to this trip because it is the start of all kinds of Christmas and holiday fun!!  I love the traditions and the time off work and the chance to recharge batteries and reconnect with all my favorite people.  Yay!!!

We get home on Sunday.  Traditional Christmas Eve brunch at Tricia's and then movies in the fancy-once-a-year treat theater with the cool reclining seats.  Christmas morning with monkey bread and a quiche which only I will eat.  Then dinner at my parents with fun cocktails and lots of laughs.  Then we get to go get the puppy!!  I can't wait to get Brutus home.  I'm not really looking forward to the introduction to Ozzie...  but we'll get through that...

Stay tuned for pictures of wrestling, Christmas-y fun and puppy-cuteness overload!


No comments:

Post a Comment