Thursday, December 13, 2018

Picture of the Week - 12/13/2018

Happy mid-December from Scotland!

I'm wrapping up my week in the office over here today and get to head back home tomorrow.  This picture is kind of the perfect summary of my week.  It's a combo of thinking about, worrying over, and prepping for Christmas all while working my tail off over here this week.  I really can't wait to get home.

We will hit the ground running in preparation for the rest of the year pretty much as soon as I get my feet back on Georgia soil - and I am SO looking forward to the coming chaos.  

I still have to finish shopping and start baking.  I haven't wrapped a thing.  I have to pack for our mini-vacation to pigeon forge.  And prep for a puppy!  Like it's a seriously long To Do list, but it's chalk full of fun and happy things.  I am ready to dig in and get festive!

This weekend Quinn is wrestling down a weight class (he's been sick and lost like 5 pounds in the last week) in a JV tournament.  Spencer is off for the weekend (aside from a practice).  Zane and Beck are wrestling on Sunday.  I'm ridiculously excited to just sit and watch wrestling in a gym for 2 days, despite the fact that it's going to put me even farther behind on getting stuff done.  

Have a great week everyone!  And enjoy all your holiday preparations!


No comments:

Post a Comment