Thursday, April 5, 2018

Picture of the Week - 4/5/2018

Hi all!

Greetings from the United Kingdom!  We are having a great time on our spring break adventure.  We have been all over London and are halfway through our Edinburgh trip.  We've seen a LOT of stuff!  Museums, undergrounds, buses, trains, old stuff, new stuff, traffic, castles, dungeons, gardens, snow, rain, sun, lots of crowds - and we've had lots of fun!  Its super cool to get to spend quality time with people I like!  :)  I *do* really wish Zane and Beck were here with us too.  I think (OK, I know) that they are enjoying their time with Berber and Pappy more than they would enjoy this whirlwind tour, but I miss those little guys!

Here are a couple of fun pictures from today.   Tomorrow we are going to head toward Hollyrood and explore the palace a bit and see what other kind of fun adventures we can get into on our last day together!

Until next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment