Thursday, December 28, 2017

Picture of the Week - 12/28/2017

We are streeettttttccccccchhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg out the Christmas magic for as long as we can!

By shifting into DISNEY MAGIC mode!!!

I can hardly even believe we pulled it off, but we DID!  We surprised the boys with a trip to Disney World as part of their Christmas gifts.  So FUN!  I made them jump threw an elaborate scavenger hunt to find clues and gifts with words on them that spelled out "We are going to Disney World on Saturday"!  I think I am just as excited as they are!

I was packing today with Quinn and he reminded me of some Disney Magic that we had sprinkled around the last time we went to WDW - which was over 5 years ago!  I had forgotten ALL about this, but he remembered.  Because magic is MEMORABLE!  Several months before our last trip Quinn lost his favorite stuffed animal friend, Stegie.  We looked everywhere for that stuff stegosaurus and could not find him.  Quinn was VERY sad...  During a purge of stuff out of the toy room, Bob and I found him!  We were thrilled - and also feeling mischievous.  So instead of giving Stegie back to Quinn, we hid him and smuggled him into our Disney house, where Quinn "found" him waiting on his bed.  He was flabbergasted  - and totally bought the "Disney Magic" explanation.  And he still remembers it all this time later.  

I love that!  

I can't wait to make more memories with these boys next week in Disney (and LegoLand).  And I am so excited that Berber and Pappy are coming with us!!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from Christmas.  It's a repeat if you follow me on Facebook, but it's worth repeating.  

Go make some memories!!!  Have a very Happy (and safe) New Year!!!  Catch ya in 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment