Thursday, December 14, 2017

Picture of the Week - 12/14/2017

The countdown is definitely ON for Christmas!!!  I can't wait!

Let's see....  what's new....

I finally got home LATE last Friday to half a FOOT of snow!  Craziness!!  The forecasters knew it would be cold enough to snow, but totally missed on the moisture content in the air.  They predicted no more than a dusting.  They were really wrong!  It was unbelievably beautiful!  I had plenty of time to admire the sites during my drive home from the airport in the dark on Friday.  LOL  Bright side - the only other vehicle out that night was a salt truck so traffic was a breeze!

We had a blessedly quiet weekend due to basically everything being cancelled because of the snow.  It was kind of awesome!  I baked and cuddled and cooked and relaxed and hugged and did a mountain of laundry.  

This week has be awesome!  Bob and I took a couple of days off work to celebrate Bob's birthday and to prep for Christmas and hang out together.  Nothing says love like a mid-week Chinese food lunch date.  :) 

Tonight I'm going out with some friends.  Tomorrow I'm having a wee bit of surgery done on my eye again.  Hoping it heals up quickly because we have a weekend full of wrestling (which I'm skipping, I think, even though Spence is finally getting an opportunity to wrestle in his own weight class (195) instead of wrestling up) and lacrosse on Sunday.  Then Sunday evening we are going to a Christmas music concert.  I can't wait!

It's going to be Christmas and Smiles and more Cuddles in NO TIME!

Here are a couple of holiday pictures to enjoy.  The first is from Friday night in the snow.  Definitely not something you see every year here!  There's our traditional Santa Hat picture - which I am probably going to make them redo because Quinn, who was dressed for a band concert, looks a little too morbid for a Christmas picture.  And finally a picture of Spencer and his girlfriend Ava on "ugly sweater day" at church.  Too funny!

Have a great week everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment