Thursday, October 12, 2017

Picture of the Week - 10/12/2017

Happy middle of October-that-still-feels-like-August!

I was in Kansas City this week for a conference.  It was an exhausting conference, if I'm being honest.  There weren't enough people there, so the poor 3 of us they sent spent FAR too long standing in the booth and spoke to FAR too many people.  I would love to crawl in bed and hibernate for about 12 hours.  

Instead, we are doing the divide-and-conquer four way tango tonight.  I've got Quinn at a Band concert.  Bob is watching Spencer's game and the Little boys are getting dropped off/picked up for their football practices (in different places because, well...  that's how this fall rolls.)

I thought I'd share these hilarious (at least to me) pictures that Bob sent me while I was gone.  Apparently Zane taught himself how to raise one eyebrow from watching something on YouTube and is super proud of the new party trick.  LOL  They sure brought a much needed smile to my face when I got them!

Spencer's last regular season football game is tonight.  This weekend Zane has a bye-week, so only 1 football game, 1 HS lacrosse game, 1 youth lacrosse clinic and 2 U15 lacrosse games.  Oh and I have car pool duty for church.  Piece of cake...  I'm off to Vegas next week for User Group.  This one requires more preparation than this week, but should also include more sitting!  Never thought I'd be so excited for a chair!  :)

Have a great week everyone - and if you have some fall temperatures, send them this way!



No comments:

Post a Comment