Friday, January 20, 2017

Picture of the Week - 1/20/2017

Happy Friday!

Many apologies to anyone who waited up last night for the typical Thursday version of "Life with the Bovenizers".  (LOL - I know none of you are that interested...)  I was traveling this week (3 client visits in 4 days) and it was a rough week.  The meetings were awesome and productive, but were sandwiched between some pretty exhausting airport adventures.  I was disappointed last night because our little 24 seat plane from Ft. Wayne, IN to Atlanta didn't have wifi.  If that's not a good reminder of how good my life is, I'm not sure what is.  The fact that I was disappointed to not be able to email and check Facebook, while flying through the air eating Biscoff cookies and drinking ginger ale, is almost comical.  

Then I figured I would send a quick email when I got home, but about half mile from home I got a phone call from one my lacrosse guys with a couple of things we needed to take care of last night.  I did them, and then, truth be told, forgot all about a Picture of the Week email.  Sorry!  Sometimes sleep wins.  

So here are a couple of pictures I took of the little guys last weekend.  It was sunny and warm and we were taking advantage of the nice weather while Bob and Spencer were at a pre-season lacrosse scrimmage.  

This week
Please say a prayer for Spencer on Tuesday.  He's having his shoulder surgery done sometime in the early part of the day.  Exactly hour is still TBD.  He will be in an immobilizer for 4 weeks and in therapy/recovery for 6 months.  I am not as concerned about the actual surgery as I am about trying to keep him from pushing too hard during the recovery.  Shoulders are tricky and we need to get this one fixed up and completely healed so it doesn't derail his future goals for high school and beyond.  Specific prayers for patience and acceptance for him until July would be much appreciated!

It's so good to be home!



No comments:

Post a Comment