Thursday, April 14, 2016

Picture of the Week - 4/14/2016

I sure do miss this little face when I'm away!  



I got home today from another trip (St. Louis this time and I didn't even get to see the Arch from the plane...) and when Beck walked in the door his immediately joined me in the kitchen to finish up dinner.  Then he jabbered at me for a good 30 minutes.  It's good to know they miss me too!

Tomorrow I head over to Birmingham with Spencer for a lacrosse tournament.  We're leaving the rest of the crew here to cover Quinn's games.  Should be a fun - and potentially exhausting - weekend!  We will play something like 6+ games and a couple of Bravehearts.  For anyone not familiar, a Braveheart is a 2 on 2.  Each team gets a goalie and a one other player to do a face-off and try to score.  As a mom of a goalie, I'm a little terrified of Bravehearts!  

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment