Thursday, February 12, 2015

Picture of the Week - 2/12/2015

Lots of stuff going on...  but it's all normal life stuff. 

I am finishing up my time at my current job (2 days left, but who's counting).  I'm trying to get ready for a quilting retreat that starts tomorrow.  And we are attempting to prepare to be gone for a week while my parents watch the boys for us so we can go on our 3rd Buckeye Cruise for Cancer.  Man...  a vacation sounds so nice!

Last night I hadn't planned on going out after work, but we had a change in after school activities and the weather was so beautiful that we had to take advantage.  So I found myself outside in some brisk, but lovely, early spring weather with the little boys.  Quinn was practicing lacrosse, Bob was coaching and Spencer likes to hang out with the team and help wherever he can. 

So I went exploring with the little guys - and their 2 very big balls.


We have been to this park a million times, but I haven't visited the playground recently.  It turns out that I completely missed an upgrade project!  The little playground got a facelift.  You would have thought it was paradise on earth with how excited Zane got to see new stuff.  Kids are cute.






Turns out that spending an hour watching this goofy guys play was just what I needed.  They had a blast too!  Win win!

Next week at this time we will be boarding a cruise ship with 2600 fellow Buckeye fans.  :)  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment